Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SEGO LILY BLOGGER

WOW...I can't think of a better contest then Sego Lily Blogger! First off, I'd really like to be considered for this prestegious title because I have PERSONALLY enjoyed several of the wonderful treatments at Sego Lily Spa in Layton. Not only is it a beautiful spa with a calming and beautiful atmosphere, but their treatments have yet to be equaled by any other spa I've been to. Now, I'm going to be a little impartial here and tell you that my FAVORITE treatment is, by far, the Body Scrub witht the Vichey Shower. UNBELIEVABLE... If you have never had this treatment then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it! I keep telling my husband, who said he would pay to have someone scratch his entire body at a spa, that he needs to have this treatment done because that's exactly what it's like. The products feel good and smell wonderful. Away goes all that old dead skin and HELLO to the new! Next, what must be my favorite part, the warm water coming out of that vichey shower head rinsing off the exfoliation from your entire body. The shower bar is about as long as your body, and the sensation is like no other!!! If you think I'm exaggerating...then try it for yourself. I GUARANTEE you will agree. And then finally, that wonderful body cream slathered on and smoothed in to your NEW skin. WHY MUST IT COME TO AN END!!! Sego Lily Spa...Utah's TOP NOTCH Day Spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment